Trend Finder: Chunky Knits
Posted on 29 September 2015
Trend Finder: Chunky Knits Scarves & Sweaters
As the colder months set in, bulky and chunky knits are the perfect accessories to keep you warm and stylish. Texture and volume are key elements on wool and multi-blend knit scarves and sweaters this Fall/Winter 2015 season. Not only they look cozy and relaxed, they are also soft to the touch and very easy to wear – they will not make your neck or you look big. On the contrary, the chunky knits are surprisingly fitting.
Here are some of our favorite chunky knit scarves.
1. Knit Chunky Scarf With Frayed Edge – Lt. Grey
2. Two Tone Herringbone Pattern Frayed Edge Infinity Chunky Scarf - Pink
3. Classic Fair Isle Pattern Infinity Chunky Scarf
Here are some of our favorite chunky knit sweaters.
1. Chunky Knit Striped Sweater – Natural
2. Chunky Knit Sweater with Frayed Trim
3. Oversized Fuzzy Sweater